Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No posts

Posts have been sparse recently....oh wait I've only been doing this blog a few weeks so recently means sparse from the beginning.  Pretty weak I know.  I'm a work in progress.  I've been spending lots of time throwing my time at different activities all in an elaborately conceived illusion to make it look like I'm busy and like I know what I'm going to do with my life.  

I meant to take a picture of the insanity that is the Chicago Department of Revenue Hearing Center on 2550 W. Addison yesterday when I went to dispute a parking ticket but forgot to bring my camera.  This place is a total disaster.  A parking lot with 40 spaces for about 1,204 cars trying to park.  Worst game of musical chairs ever....well maybe besides this one.  Ultimately, I parked illegally, then the fun really started.  I go inside and wait for an hour and a half.  My situation wasn't as bad as the people who waited in line even longer just to pay though.  Why wouldn't they just mail it in?  The best part is I got a continuation.  I get to go back again next weeek!  For now though, I'm off to Breckenridge for the weekend so next post will be Sunday night.  Holla at a playa when you see him on the slopes!  


Days Unemployed: 28

No comments:

Post a Comment