Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love these dogs


This is what running through the neighborhood looks like after dinner.  The table leg makes a good spoon?  Elliot likes to nuzzle.  He will literally shove your arm off whatever you were doing repeatedly until you pet him for an undetermined acceptable amount of time.  Kind of a problem when trying to do a GMAT practice test.  This reminds me, the actual test is this Saturday so wish me luck.  Studying with dogs has added a degree of difficulty that I think makes me well-prepared.  










This too....after the slobber has long since been successfully transferred to his brother's head.  Leonard likes to camp out by the dishwasher, refrigerator, bathroom and other heavily trafficked human areas.  He reportedly ate a whole beef tenderloin off the counter once.  













No comments:

Post a Comment