Monday, February 23, 2009

Colorado Trip Part II - Apres Ski

Where's that damn accent mark when you need it?  Someone please tell me how to do this.  I always have to copy and paste the resume that's pronounced "reh-zoo-may" from the one document that I have that has the accent marks.  It's a real pain, but I digress.

In Colorado, they have my all-time favorite beer (not available in 40 of the 50 states)...



I was, and continue to be a happy camper.  I put a six-pack into my suitcase and spread them out so as to ensure proper cushioning for the ride home.  Unpacking was fun in an easter egg hunt sort of way.  It also ensured that I unpacked right when I got home instead of leaving my suitcase in a corner for two weeks like normal.  If you ever get a chance to try an Alaska Brewing Company beer, I highly recommend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment