Monday, February 23, 2009

Colorado Trip Part I - The Skiing

Brian (my brother) and I went skiing in Breckenridge this weekend.  In a heroic effort, Brian battled a bad cold to fight through two full days of skiing and a six-pack's worth of high quality beer.  He actually called my mom to tell her where to find his will before we went out, which made me wonder whether it was because he was skiing or because he was on a trip with me.  Probably a combination of the two.    

Sean's first bowl experience - good.  Sean's first t-bar ride - bad, but not as bad as his riding mate's.  About 3/4 of the way up, my cousin Alyssa fell off the t-bar due to my ski catching on something, which caused the bar to rotate and effectively dump her.  Fortunately, she was uninjured and got to ski most of the run.  Sorry again Alyssa.  Here's a picture from the top....

  


....just kidding.  That's actually a picture from the top of Mt. Everest.  I didn't pull out my camera then because I was too cold.  Here's a real picture:







No comments:

Post a Comment