Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Faces of Unemployment

Well, it's Sunday and I'm about to begin another week of unemployment.  I just lost my camera too and I am depressed/angry because I lose everything and I don't know how to stop.  In the spirit of my current state of destitution, here's a short list of things to do while unemployed:

1) Stop shaving.  Note my despondent expression for emphasis:

             
 
2) Plow through chocolate chip cookies like manna from heaven

3) Write pointless blogs

4) Watch and/or go to daytime talk shows.  More on this tomorrow.  

5)  Do something entrepreneurial



6) Watch your masculinity slowly erode as you bake with aprons and cuddle with dogs.
  
7) Shopping cart surfing at the grocery store.

8) Pretend like you have reached a certain degree of enlightenment as a result of your job loss and talk down to your friends who were unlucky enough to have kept their jobs.  


Days unemployed: 46.  F*&#.  



    

No comments:

Post a Comment