Saturday, March 28, 2009

My New Motto


My life has been reduced to this.  Really.  This unemployment thing really drags a guy down after a while.  I like Hadley's style though.  Keepin it simple, keepin it real.  Speaking of "play," this week I beat Gears of War 2 on Xbox 360.  Pretty depressing game.  However, after countless instances of me risking my virtual life to chainsaw enemies in the face, you can all take comfort knowing that you are safe from locust, tickers, wretches, brumaks, reavers, boomers, berserkers, bloodmounts, grinders, maulers, kantus, seeders, and most of all corpsers.  I've decided in the course of playing this game that I like using chainsaw as a verb.  I also realized that this game is not appropriate for children under the age of 150.  Mommy, I had a nightmare....


Days Unemployed: 73

No comments:

Post a Comment