Saturday, January 9, 2010

Catching Up

So I got caught up over the holidays doing a lot of running around like everyone else. Then work kicked up in full swing immediately after the holiday so I didn't even have a minute to do anything but work and eat. Today is Saturday though, so here's the first of two posts on the day, one of which may become the first post on the new Apple-controlled blog site. I don't really have a whole lot to say having not seen the light of day lately but I do know that last night Carrie and I stayed in so that we could win the Olympic medal count in Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games. To finish though, you have to beat or tie ghost Bowser and his ghost koopas in a game of hockey with Bowser playing goalie. How fair is that? That fat bastard doesn't even have to move. But, at long last, I finally scored a goal with Sonic and we went ballistic. I almost threw my remote through the window, kind of like hockey players slam themselves against the glass in real life when they score goals. So those warnings that Wii shows everywhere about the remote are directed at me, not 6 year olds. Who knew?

Absent anything meaningful to talk about because I'm still brain dead from this week, here are a few interesting links that I came across recently.


http://www.theonion.com/content/video/vh1_reality_show_bus_crashes_in (DON'T LOOK AT THIS WHILE AT WORK). This is a bit more obscene than I like to put up but damned if it's not funny.

(I guiltily laughed hysterically the first time I saw this but have we really sunk so low? I'm never having children)


Song of the day:

Hockey - Curse This City

No comments:

Post a Comment